AD
play_arrow

keyboard_arrow_right

Listeners:

Top listeners:

skip_previous play_arrow skip_next
00:00 00:00
playlist_play chevron_left
volume_up
chevron_left
  • cover play_arrow

    99.1 Mike FM The Hill Country's Strongest Radio Station

  • cover play_arrow

    94.3 Rev-FM The Rock of Texas | Where Texas Rocks

  • cover play_arrow

    103.7 The Buck Texas Country's Number 1 Country

  • play_arrow

    KERV 1230 AM

Rev Rock Report

Celebrating David Bowie tribute tour adds new dates

todayAugust 1, 2022

Background
share close
AD
Courtesy of Scrote

Fourteen new dates have just been added to the 2022 edition of the star-studded Celebrating David Bowie tribute tour, which is scheduled to kick off October 6 in San Diego and run through a November 13 performance in Phoenix.

The newly added shows, which expands the previously announced North American trek from 15 to 29 dates, include an October 14 concert in Chicago, an October 24-25 stand in New York City and a second performance in Annapolis, Maryland, on November 1.

As previously reported, the lineup for the 2022 Celebrating David Bowie trek includes Todd Rundgren, ex-King Crimson guitarist Adrian Belew, Spacehog‘s Royston Langdon, Fishbone frontman Angelo Moore and singer/songwriter Jeffrey Gaines. The tour was created by veteran guitarist and record producer Angelo Bundini, a.k.a. Scrote, who also will perform on the trek.

The Annapolis shows, scheduled for October 31 and November 1, will feature ’80s synth-pop star Thomas Dolby as a special guest.

Tickets for the new concerts will go on sale this Friday, August 5. Visit CelebratingDavidBowie.com for more details.

The trek will partner with Rundgren’s Spirit of Harmony Foundation to promote making music education more available for children. Volunteers will be on hand at all of the concerts to help share information about the organization and explain how people can get involved in promoting music education in their local communities.

Copyright © 2022, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

AD

Written by: ABC News

Rate it

Previous post

everybody-back-for-‘nobody’-sequel,-director-says

Entertainment News

Everybody back for ‘Nobody’ sequel, director says

Universal Pictures David Leitch, the director of Deadpool 2, and the John Wick movies, says "everybody" wants Nobody. The guy who called the shots on Bob Odenkirk's successful, surprising 2021 turn as action hero, tells Collider that a sequel is moving forward "full steam ahead." "Oh, I think everyone's really excited about it," Leitch explains, saying they're "in the script process" now. "I think we had so much fun making […]

todayAugust 1, 2022


AD
0%